Monday, June 05, 2006

So my mom, William and Sonny Bono walk into a bar...



Yep, that really is a statue of Sonny Bono, the late beloved mayor of Palm Springs---and half of the duo Sonny and Cher. Would you expect anything less in a state that elected Ah-nold to be our Governator?

And yes, that's my mom and her new grandson hanging out next to Sonny Bono in the middle of downtown Palm Springs. We drove down there from our wild west little town to have lunch this afternoon. Note that William is fast asleep, having graced us with a lovely long nap that allowed me to eat my hamburger and drink my long-awaited Oreo milkshake in peace.

William is thoroughly enjoying having his grandma here to hold him and talk to him so that Mom can sneak off to work on her blog.

See?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not so sure a grandmother could look any happier! I don't even have to say "hope you're having fun" Mrs. Larson because I see it on your face!

Love to all,
~Phuong