Saturday, June 17, 2006

Smiles for Mommy


As my own smile slowly returns, it is a joy to be able to finally pose for some pictures with William. Of course, it is a process. I know that I don't look completely normal yet, and it will take some more time for that to happehn. But even so, it is so wonderful to be able to smile (in some fashion) at him and with him.

We did take some early pictures of me with him, so that we would have some record of our first days together, but they're mostly just for us. I just didn't feel or look like me. I'm still not 100 percent yet, but I'm working on it.

Luckily, he doesn't seem to mind that Mommy's smile isn't as big and wide yet as it could be. He seems to smile at me just the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen & David,
What sweet, sweet pictures ! He looks like he's not just smiling but actually laughing in some of them. Jen, you look beautiful!
Love, Diane

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Diane said, you look beautiful! And what a cute little boy you've got with you.
Eleanor

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and so happy!

~Natalie