Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to William!

The Little Prince is one month old today!
David and I celebrated by eating gooey chocolate brownies, while William hung out in his bouncy chair, having no clue what was going on.

He also weighs 9 lbs, and almost 9 oz now. I swear, you can see him grow right before your eyes. He grew overnight a few days ago, and you can look at him and just tell that he's bigger. We took some photos of him on Saturday, when he turned four weeks old, so I need to download them and post a few. He gets cuter every day too (not that I'm biased or anything). He's about to outgrow his little newborn outfits. Which makes sense, I suppose, now that he's a month old. I'm pulling out some of the 0-3 month clothes (clothes that were huge on him just a week ago) and am trying them out. Some of them actually fit. David says the growth curve for infants is very steep, and I completely believe it. It's a good thing that the growth rate eventually smooths out, or we'd have a six-foot preschooler on our hands in a few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's growing like a weed! Hopefully that will tire him out and you'll all get a bit more sleep!

~Natalie