Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cakes and capes

Earlier, William was doing his toddler best to resist taking a nap. He was tromping around in his crib, singing and talking and shouting and reciting monologues. Finally, I gave in and opened his door.

I was greeted with a hearty, "I'm SUPER WILLIAM!"

"A Super William who needs to take a nap," I riposted.

We gotta get this kid a cape.

*****************************

Birthday pictures from yesterday:

Look! I got cake!















It was excellent cake, too. It was a Marble Slab cake with strawberries. Mmmmm.

William was all excited about the prospect of cake, too.



















Having his picture taken, though, not so much:





















Would you admit to knowing these three silly people?

1 comment:

JenFen said...

Ahh, the family picture turned out really cute - I love it! Sounds like you had a fun birthday, cake and Super William included.