Once upon a time, there was an adorable little boy named William. We know his name was William because, in his picture, his apron had "William" clearly printed across the front. We also know that he was adorable because his picture clearly showed that, too.
One day, William asked his mommy and his grandmother to help him dye Easter Eggs. They were more than happy to oblige. His mommy was even willing to slosh vinegar all over her kitchen while she attempted to mix up the little cups of dye. AND she was willing to risk giving everyone salmonella poisoning by hard boiling eggs by herself for only the second time in her life for this little endeavor.
Hmm. Maybe that's why she looks so crazy in this picture. The eggs got to her.
Luckily, the adorable little boy's grandmother was there to help.
And lo! The little boy named William and his mommy and grandmother ended up with a whole bunch of freshly dyed Easter Eggs! And they didn't break a single one.
Voila! The finished product. The dirty dozen.
And they all lived happily ever after...but they ate vegetable soup for dinner, not eggs.