Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching up with Easter photos

We have been so busy lately that I still haven't gotten around to posting Easter photos, and it's been more than a week. I'm so embarrassed to be so far behind.

But as my friend's mom pointed out, hey, Easter season technically lasts for the 50 days between Easter Sunday and Pentecost. I guess as a preacher's kid, I should've remembered that. Ah well. Like I said, I've been busy. So we're good now, right?

William, all dressed up in his JFK, Jr. coat:





















The outfit under the coat. It was a little too big but he wore it anyway.





















Putting flowers on the cross in front of the sanctuary at Westminster:




















At church. I actually let him stay in the balcony for the first 15 minutes of the service, and he did very well. He told all the men around us that he wanted to see his daddy march in with the choir.



















At Diane and Aaron's house in front of the flowers:




















My favorite picture of the day:




















The three of us:

















William and his Uncle Mark:





















We had a very nice Easter this year. The weather was lovely, and we didn't have any trouble getting to and from churchm, which is almost a miracle in and of itself when you consider all the people who turn up out of the woodwork on Easter. And we had a terrific Easter lunch at Diane and Aaron's house. For the record, William received some books, lollipops, a remote-controlled Geotrax train and a bubble machine from the Easter Bunny.

No comments: