Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Better

Whew. Well, I'm nearly fully recovered now, you'll all be glad to know. My lovely wonderful husband came home from work early yesterday and took over William duty, allowing me to take a long lovely afternoon nap. When I woke up at dinnertime, William was taking a long nap himself*, allowing David some time to decompress on the couch. Everyone wins!

A good night's sleep last night helped, too. I've said this before, but it bears repeating: a good night's sleep can fix so, so many things. I still feel a little weaker than usual today, but I'm definitely in much better shape than I was this time yesterday. Now I just hope that David doesn't come down with this same bug. Especially since we are going to Nashville on Saturday to begin the Great House Hunt. And I dearly hope to avoid passing along this little bug to my in-laws again. We've given them the plague once this year. I sincerely do not want to do it again, and I'm sure they would agree!

*Photo of William, refusing to wake up from his own long lovely afternoon nap yesterday:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, peaceful baby! Glad you're both feeling better.

With love,
Mama Dee