Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wyckoff Look-alike Meter

Look what I did!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Family search


I saw this on my friend Jenn Fenenoz's blog, and I just had to make one of my own. However I think this one is a joke. Anyone who has seen William knows that he looks far more like David than me. He looks more like his daddy, but I think his temperament is more like mine, God help us all. When I was a little girl, I used to say "cheese!" for a camera and screw up my face into this huge squinty-eyed grin. Guess who's started doing that recently. Uh huh.

Actually, I should make a new chart that has Grandaddy Aaron's picture as an option, since that's who William really resembles!

Anyway, this was fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's fun! I did notice a real remsemblance to your Mom when she was holding him while visiting here. Of course, most everyone who knows Aaron thinks William looks like his clone. I'm sure he'll be his own individual, unique combination!

With love,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Curses! I was planning to go to bed early, and now I am playing with photos and looking for good, representative ones. . . and golly look at the time.

Alethea