Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Subscribe! It's free!

Just a housekeeping note: I've added a widget to the blog that allows you to subscribe to this blog. That way, all you have to do is sign up and then you get notified by email whenever I post a scintillating new update on Three Peas in a Pod. You'll never miss a new post or picture ever again! How can you turn that down?

Also, you can now email individual posts. Click on the little envelope icon beneath a post and it'll show you what to do. Isn't technology great?

You don't want to miss pictures like this, do you?




















I mean, don't you want to know why he's wearing only a diaper, but he's also wearing sneakers and Mardi Gras beads? Aren't you dying to find out whether I staged this photo or not? (Hint: I didn't!) Wouldn't you be said if you missed out on seeing this photo?

No comments: